Best Practice Utilization and Transfer
“Spread best practice utilization examples and innovations in management, business and technology”
Lead Partner: Swedish Institute for Agricultural and Environmental Engineering, www.jti.se
WP leader: Ola Palm, ola.palm(at)jti.se
- JTI – Swedish Institute of Agricultural and Environmental Engineering
- Swedish Board of Agriculture
- Scientific-Practical Centre of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus
- Agrifood Research Finland
- State Agency for Agriculture, Environment and Rural Areas in Schleswig-Holstein
- Latvian Union Farmers Parliament
- Lithuanian Agricultural Advisory Service
- The Institute of Technology and Natural Sciences in Falenty
- Baltic Environmental Forum Lithuania
Objective:Identify and communicate the best practice utilization examples and innovations in BSR in management, business and technology.
- Identify, rank and select BAT (Best Available Technology)and existing innovative solutions for sustainable agriculture;
- National descriptions of how different measures technically have been implemented;
- Development of methodology for training regarding measures, management and innovative solutions in the framework of policies;
- Train national advisory- and farm organisations and authorities in possible measures suitable for respective country.
Target groups:Agricultural advisory organizations, farmers’ organizations, authorities as well as producers and distributors of agro-environmental technology.
Identification and selection of measures – BAT – and existing innovative solutions for sustainable agriculture.
Country reports describing technical implementation of prioritised measures (BAT).
Preparation of a book presenting Measures A’la Carte suitable for different countries and farm conditions.
Training and preparation of information material.